This is our small business or sole trader ecommerce website package. This is aimed at customers who want to sell products online such as food, cakes, jewellery, clothing or furniture.
What you get with the Woocommerce (ecommerce) shop website package:
• £199 setup cost
• Multiple products
• Choice of layouts
• Enhanced website pages
• Includes domain name
• Email setup*
• Payment gateway setup
• Easy to use CMS to upload your text & images
• Includes SSL hosting for 1st year
The £199 setup fee allows us to create the website pages for you to drop your content and products straight into it.
Follow these simple steps if you want to get the Woocommerce website:
1) Choose a website address (domain name) Eg. www.thisismyshop.co.uk We will check to see if it is available and register it for you (if your domain isn’t there we will recommend an alternative) If you already have a domain name purchased through another name provider just let us know and we can help point the new site to your web address in your domain providers control panel when it’s ready to go live.
2) We will use your personal email account to setup the enquiry forms but if you want you can choose a professional email address ie: email@example.com To allow you to send and receive emails in the professional email name, we will then either recommend an email service partner who charges an initial setup fee and ongoing monthly email hosting fees or we can set this new email address up using a Google Mail account in your name (subject to Google's monthly email provision fees, see below*).
3) Tell us what website layout you like from our gallery (or we can take a brief) and we will create your website to reflect what you like.
4) Send us your company or service logo (if you don’t have one we can create one for £50.00+vat) or if you just prefer a simple text logo it's £20.00+vat, just let us know.
5) Send us any text that helps sell your products including descriptions, images and prices, if you don’t have any ready, don’t worry as we will populate your site with ‘dummy text’ which shows you what areas of your website pages that you need to edit into with your actual text.
6) Send us any images you want to include on the site, so if you have any product pics or anything that helps sell what the site is about send them through and we will compress them and get them ready to place onto the website page. If you don’t have any images let us know as we can source some royalty free stock images for you at £2 per image.
7) If you have any social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn, let us know and we will include icon links to these pages and add them into your website.
8) Once the site is populated we will email you a preview link to view the site in your web browser so you can see how it is going to look. Once you are happy we can then launch your website.
9) Any ongoing monthly fees and charges for transactions going through your new ecommerce website from your payment provider will be outlined once we setup your payment gateway.
Complete the form below, we will then email you an order and you're on your way to getting your Woocommerce website up and running Superfast!
The cost of the Woocommerce Shop Website is £699. You pay an initial £199 setup fee in advance then you can spread the remaining £500 over 5 monthly payments (you can pay the full £699 in one payment if easier). This includes hosting for the first year. After the first year you pay just £150/year for the hosting of your website for the duration you want your site live (subject to the number of products and storage your website takes up). You can cancel at any time and not incur any additional fees provided your payments are up to date. You can switch to a higher package (or bespoke) website at any stage and the relevant costs will be charged for the upgraded package subject to your requirements. All payments are to be made by online transactions but if you prefer to pay by cheque please advise at the onset of your project. More details of payments are available on our terms and conditions page.
*We will either recommend an email service partner who charges an initial setup fee and ongoing monthly email provision fees or we can help setup a new email account but Google will charge you (currently £4.14/month as at 31.1.2021) per email account.
We provide businesses with a quick and simple
web platform to get their business online
We offer 4 easy to choose from options to suit any need or budget.
Simply click on any of the 4 options below for more information and you’re on your way to getting your new website – super fast!
Payable monthly in advance-minimum duration 12 months. Thereafter £60/year hosting fee.
Up to 5 page Website
£49 setup fee then £300 spread over 3 monthly payments. Thereafter £90/year hosting fee.
Up to 10 page Website
text & images
£100 setup fee then £399 spread over 3 monthly payments. Thereafter £120/year hosting fee.
Sell your products online
£199 setup fee then £500 spread over 5 monthly payments. Thereafter £180/year hosting fee.
Want a website for your business, Superfast?
Drop us a line…
Drop us a line…